A COMMUNITY FOR ODDBALLS & FRIENDS OF ODDBALLS & FRIENDS OF FRIENDS OF ODDBALLS
People we think are cool...
(he may play for the suns but he is just another oddball to us)
(cause we rock facebook too!)
(our favorite funny man customer)
(who doesn't like Beavers!?)
(real men can say they like flowers)
(good food & great beer)
The Frying Scotsman PDX
(best fish and chip in town)
#ODDSOW 44: Oddball Shoes of the Week
October 22, 2014
ASICS GEL-Kayano 21.
Truly one of the greatest running shoes we carry in terms of comfort and fit. Nothing but the best of technical innovation graces these true running shoes, including a FluidFit upper, Ortholite X-40 sockliner, and ASICS patented GEL cushioning.
I know for some it is hard to justify a $159 price tag, because I used to be in the same boat. But from the moment you try these shoes on until the last drop of use, they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. If you've never treated your feet to top-of-the-line running shoes, then you've never experienced true comfort. Read more about the advancements below that allow these shoes to be the favorite in mine and many of our customer's closets.
More on these technologies:
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- rovides the ultimate combination of bounce back and
cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional
stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's
foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- : This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.
of the month
of the month